1. Houston Texans – QB, Johnny Manziel, Texas A&M
2. St. Louis Rams (PICK TRADED WITH FALCONS FOR 1 and 2) – DE, Jadeveon Clowney, South Carolina
3. Jacksonville Jaguars – QB, Teddy Bridgewater, Louisville
4. Cleveland Browns -QB, Blake Bortles, UCF
5. Oakland Raiders – WR, Sammy Watkins, Clemson
6. Atlanta Falcons (PICK TRADED TO RAMS FOR 1) – LT, Jake Matthews, Texas A&M
7. Tampa Bay Buccaneers – 3-4 OLB, Anthony Barr, UCLA
8. Minnesota Vikings – QB, Derek Carr, Fresno State
9. Buffalo Bills – 3-4 OLB, Khalil Mack, Buffalo
10. Detroit Lions – CB, Justin Gilbert, Oklahoma State
11. Tennessee Titans – FS, Ha Ha Clinton-Dix, Alabama
12. New York Giants – ILB, C.J. Mosely, Alabama
13. St. Louis Rams – WR, Mike Evans, Texas A&M
14. Chicago Bears – NT, Louis Nix III, Notre Dame
15. Pittsburgh Steelers – LT, Greg Robinson, Auburn
16. Baltimore Ravens* (PICK TRADED TO CHARGERS FOR 1 AND 3) – CB, Darqueze Dennard, Michigan State
17. Dallas Cowboys* (PICK TRADED TO CHIEFS FOR 1 and 3) – WR, Marqise Lee, USC
18. New York Jets – WR, Kelvin Benjamin, Florida State
19. Miami Dolphins – LT, Taylor Lewan, Michigan
20. Arizona Cardinals – OT, Zach Martin, Notre Dame
21. Green Bay Packers – TE, Eric Ebron, North Carolina
22. Philadelphia Eagles – 4-3 OLB, Kyle Van Noy, BYU
23. Kansas City Chiefs (PICK TRADED TO COWBOYS FOR 1) – DL, Aaron Donald, Pittsburgh
24. Cincinnati Bengals – 4-3 OLB, Ryan Shazier, Ohio State
25. San Diego Chargers (PICK TRADED TO RAVENS FOR 1) – LT, Cyrus Kouandjio, Alabama
26. Cleveland Browns – OG, David Yankey, Stanford
27. New Orleans Saints – CB, Bradley Roby, Ohio State
28. Carolina Panthers – WR, Odell Beckham Jr., LSU
29. New England Patriots – DL, Timmy Jernigan, Florida State
30. San Francisco 49ers – DE, Kony Ealy, Missouri
31. Denver Broncos – DE, Stephon Tuitt, Notre Dame
32. Seattle Seahawks – TE, Jace Amaro, Texas Tech
Completed on February 1, 2014
Josh’s 10 Thoughts/ Predictions of the 2014 NFL Draft (Version 1.0)
1. 4 quarterbacks will be picked in the top 10.
2. The only chance a RB goes round one will be the Browns at 26. If this were the case, they would pick Ohio State RB Carlos Hyde.
3. A team will trade up for DE Jadeveon Clowney if the Texans pass on him.
4. The Rams will trade out of #2 because a team will be looking for a QB or Clowney.
5. LT Greg Robinson could easily be a top 10 or even a top 5 pick after the combine.
6. Mike Evans will prove he’s the best WR in this draft at the end of his rookie season.
7. QB Derek Carr will turn out a bust (just like his brother).
8. DE Kony Ealy and DE Dee Ford could both be top 15 picks after the combine.
9. The Patriots will try to trade out of round one, but if they cannot, they would pick Eric Ebron (if he possibly fell), Jace Amaro, or Timmy Jernigan.
10. Johnny Manziel will show he’s the best overall player in the draft. He will be one of the most exciting players in the NFL, and will take the Texans (if he’s picked by them) to the playoffs his rookie season.
Completed on February 1, 2014